email mammal3050 at gmail for advertising inquiries

lk shaw — can you imagine



lk shaw is the founding editor of shabby doll house

'can you imagine' is a cinematic collage made from books she read & images she made or collected from the internet.


















SOURCES
the easter parade, richard yates
tender is the night, f.scott fitzgerald
elegy for neal cassady, allen ginsberg
windblown world (journals of), jack kerouac
how i became hettie jones, hettie jones
go, john clellon holmes
a moveable feast, ernest hemingway
the moon and the sixpence, w.s maugham
the gambler, fyodor dostoevsky
satori in paris, jack kerouac
the bell jar, sylvia plath
foreword to satori in paris, william burroughs





follow lk shaw on tumblr dot com

7 comments :

  1. I really liked this. I don't even know what to call it but this is really sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet. thank you. i'm glad you liked it. i didn't know what to call it either, so at some point it became a 'cinematic collage'...

    ReplyDelete
  3. "when I'm with you I must talk and talk and talk - and I do talk. I lose all my self-respect with you" ... my favourite bit. x

    ReplyDelete