email mammal3050 at gmail for advertising inquiries

hannah — internal monologue





FRIGHTENING UNEDITED INTERNAL MONOLOGUE AT 10:54 PM ON A THURSDAY
by hannah van arsdale



look bitch i'm a motherfucking content farm don't look me in the eye

i'm angry and i'm angry and i'm angry

this isn't how it's supposed to be why do [null] have to [null]

we were meant to [null null null]

god literally this is literally why i am literally hot

calm down dickweed i don't own a crop top
i mean
hot pants

is this okay

[something about squirrels in a club squatting or doing something vaguely similar, something along the lines of "drop it like it's hot"]

is he my boyfriend or is he not my boyfriend [complex eyebrow raise that even i have a hard time imagining]

wait what's a book

kick the trashcan [null]
[null null null]
[something about booty]

[something about my roommate]

[something about mira and a can of corn]

stop it

i'm going to make myself throw up, i want you i want you i want you

okay enough of that hey guys

his face looks dead oh please stop using futura

i'm sorry you read erotica to my entire class to my entire class to my entire class you read erotica i'm sorry you did that am i

drop the bass !!!

god jesus fucking christ

alright who said "down's syndrome"

yeah it's okay it's okay i'm here

[something about mick jagger]
[something about completely misspelling mick jagger]
i am so sorry mom

do you even know who i am go back to that kiddie pool turn my brain off please that is not a fucking bird


follow hannah on twitter dot com

2 comments :